Being successful is one thing. It’s quite another to ensure that the wealth you accrue maintains its value, and grows, to support your lifestyle and provide for your loved ones in the long-term.
We work with Verdant Financial Planning Ltd. We have worked with their advisors for many years at our offices. Verdant is fully independent and not tied to any company, fund or product. You can find out more about Verdant on their website: Verdant Financial Planning | Financial Advice | Sussex (verdantfp.co.uk)
They offer a free consultation, with no commitment. They will review your financial objectives and existing arrangements to understand if they are suitable. If you would like to meet, please call Tom Beal on 07943 776112 or email him on firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively speak to us and we will introduce you. They are happy to meet you at your home, workplace or at our offices. Verdant provides advice on the following:
- Retirement planning including cash flow forecasting
- SIPP, SSAS and workplace pensions (Auto Enrolment)
- Savings and investments
- Inheritance Tax mitigation; including Trust advice
- Business Protection; including relevant life, key person and shareholder protection.
- Life insurance, Critical Illness and Income Protection
- General Tax planning in conjunction with Richard Place Dobson
- Long term care & later life planning
Verdant Financial Planning Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (928401), company registered number 12638819. Registered in England. Registered address: 10 Beech Court, Wokingham Road, Hurst, RG10 0RQ.